Metallurgical Image Analyzer Manufacturers in Delhi, Metallurgical Image Analyzer Supplier in Delhi, Metallurgical Image Analyzer in Delhi.
Metallurgical Image Analyzer
The Metallurgical Image Analysis System offered by us is finding solutions in metallography. It is a powerful integration of hardware and software that enables metallurgists to automatically capture images. It is a tool that provides enhancement, measurement, visualization, analysis and processing of image data.
We offer high-quality metallurgical image analysis system for our valuable clients.
Inverted Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope
• Axial focusing controls with large knobs, Pre-Focussing Lever and Tension Adjustment Ring.
• Inverted quadruple nosepiece revolves around ball bearings.
• A mechanical stage is 150 X 200 mm.
• The mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on balls rolling on guideways.
• Hand rest on both sides
Trinocular Head: Trinocular Siedentopf head inclined at 30 degrees. Phototube for photomicrography, Diopter adjustment ring on the ocular tube, Interpupillary distance from 55 mm to 75 mm.
Koehlers illumination system with 6 V / 20 W halogen lamp, adjustable brightness.
Achromatic objective PL 10X, PL 20X, PL 40X, PL 100X( Oil)
MIAS - Metallurgical Image Analysis System Version 2.0
The system consists of : -
2 MP USB Camera Model DIGIEYE 210 With C-Mount Lens to be mounted on CCD for Met Microscope
Image Analysis Software
• Cut, Copy and paste
• On keyboard or mouse with zoom preview
• Crop, duplicate, restore
• Flood fill or spray with selected color at the selected portion.
• Grid creation; 5x5, 10x10 & 100x100 grids (or cells)
• Annotation tool text, line, square, circle, arrow with node control and provision to change the color thickness of the selected tool.
• Eraser to erase annotation only not the original image.