Cass Test Chambers Manufacturers in Delhi, Cass Test Chambers Supplier in Delhi, Cass Test Chambers in Delhi.
Cass Test Chambers
Being a well-established organization Metkorp Equipment brings high quality is CASS Test Chambers in Delhi India which is used in various industries and commercial laboratories as major used scientific types of equipment. Metkorp Equipments offered Cass Chambers which is widely acclaimed in the market for its precise design and high accuracy. Further, the provided spray can also be availed in various types & sizes, designs & other related customized specifications. The entire test chamber product range is manufactured by our skilled team who is using high-grade of raw material & using advanced technology for manufacturing.
These spraying chambers or corrosive free product equipment which is specialized in to test the performance of the different products materials after treatment of corrosive prevention by means of painting the product, coating the product, galvanizing the product, anodizing the product and of lubricant.
Cass testing chambers allow selectively & copied accelerated corrosion testing gerund with the requirements of national and global standards and these test chambers are availed in customizable sizes as per the client requirements. This Cass Test Chamber also called Corrosion resistance testing equipment, also known as Cyclic Corrosion Test Chamber.
• HMI based Touch screen (Delta Make)
• Inbuilt temperature settings.
• Cass Test mode enables to set parameters according to the test sample.
• Temperature setting function and Timer setting functions are incorporated in HMI for accuracy and repeatability.
• Corrosion Resistant PT-100 Sensor (SS 316 Make).
• Solid state digital Programmable Temperature Controller.
• Program profile for selecting test parameters and programming the test.
• Current test running status display.
• Robust Construction with fiber reinforced body.
• Ease of use of sample placement inside the test chamber,
• Air purge after the test for fog settlement.
• Reservoir Tank inside sponge filter provided.